Saturday, August 22, 2009

Now what...


I´m in Mancura right now and I´ve done some exploring around the area... I´ve met lots of cool people, did the zip line, volleyball, surfing, etc.. I am paying 5 bucks a night for a room by myself close to the beach.. a few ants here and there.. no hot water.. not quite the ritz.. but it works great for what I need. I´ve been taking Muy Thai classes on the beach for $3/class.. I found out about it because my place is next door to the dojo and they practice with ACDC rocking full blast at 8am... so I didnt really have much of a choice.

Mancura is a cool place.. but it might be time for something new soon... something tranquilo in a place that is not so busy.. and I might of found it today.. I was late for surf lessons today with Cole and the gang so I played catch-up all day trying to find them. The surfer dudes told me they went to Los Organos; it is where there is no traffic on the waves... Mancura surfing is really busy. I didnt find them there but I found an awesome bungalow right on the beach that looks like it should be about 100 bucks a night.. Since it is low season here right now I haggled them down to $10 a night... he also is in need of some graphic design so we will work something out there too.. I´ll go back in a few days and try it out. Takes 2 soles to get there from Mancura.. if you dont know it is a 3 to 1 ratio.. 3 soles is the same as $1 US.

Anyways, I gotta get back outside..

Thanks for the comments.. nice to hear from everyone

5 comments:

  1. Living the Dream MAJO. I think you should start growing a mullet to match the beard.

    Twin Dragon Headquarters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beard looks good - you losing weight too??? Survivor style. Hopefully your pubic region is better manucured - I'd hate for the South American chickitas to get the wrong idea about us Canucks!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo brother keep the updates coming!! I agree with the mullet comment chicks dig the locks and beard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one more for the mullet!!! i miss ya'll and the beach...ice cream sundaes, motos, cards and a whole lot of nothing to do during the day except walk the beach and find kids to play vball with. anymore spanish with mary? later babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mullet is in the works..and dont worry Kuuz.. my bush looks great.. I´m representing. Spanish with Mary in 40 mins... I lost a few pounds when I shaved my beard

    ReplyDelete