Friday, August 14, 2009


Machu Picchu in the rain, Mat chews pee too it's a game... I dunno.



My ankles are swollen from bug bites.. those little "no-see-em" bastards seem to think that my ankles are delicio. I spent the past few days rafting, biking, and hiking on a four day trek to Machu Picchu with the second group. Steve and Kira and super cool.




I might be shedding off a bit of my beach weight... but I wont get too use to it considering I'm back in Mancura tomorrow for some beachin' for about a week or so. I'm going to surf, write some music, do some filming, learn some Spanish, and eat a shitload of fresh tuna. I'm also looking under "Colombia" in my lonely planet guide.




Cusco is wicked. Go there. Bring Imodium. Paddy's Irish Pub has the best pizza in Peru. Jack's has the best breakfast. And there is a Thai place here... forgot the name.. awesome; go there too. There is usually some kind of festival here every time your turn a corner. I've seen parades, concerts, street performers, and lots of fresh food and markets.

I've seem a lot of poverty here. It's pretty intense in some places.

2 comments:

  1. i like your synopses of events sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i was the only one writing comments??? who's Kansas? ... sounds like more adventure in the last month than the previous 30 years! Awesome shit MAJO keep it up

    ReplyDelete