Wednesday, August 26, 2009


I´m staying in the place now that I talked about last blog. It´s a much different feel than Mancura. Last night a few of us bought a tuna caught yesterday and cooked it on the beach. A local named Coco has showed us a lot of cool stuff here.. he´s been teaching us to surf a bit too.. however.. most of his ideas cost alot of money... hmmm.... Cole goes home in a couple weeks so I am figuring out if I want to stay here until Craig and Jana come in September or go check out Colombia. Cole and I both shaved our beards... he has sideburns and a handlebar mustache and I have big Wolverine-like chops with a soul strip. It was a joke at first and now its kinda growing on me.

2 comments:

  1. shut up!!! you guys shaved?! at the same time? i guess so since you have what you have on your face right now...what happened to the mustache plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Wolverine Style Beard is UNBELIEVABLE!!! And... Craig & I are coming in October... 9th. We get fly into Cusco... Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete